Kuey Tiaw Goreng Basah
250g of kuey tiaw, Cleaned at room temprature
10 medium-sized shrimps, cleaned ( keep the skin)
2 medium-sized squid, cleaned and cut small
2 cloves of garlic, cut into pieces
3 red onions, sliced
1 handful of conches, cleaned
1 big spoon of chilli paste
1 handful of brean sprout, cleaned
20 stems of chives, cut small
1 spoon of jalen dark soy sauce
2 spoon of jalen sweet soy sauce
1 spoon of jalen oyster sauce
Jalen soy sauce, up to preference
1 cup of water
Ingredients for green chilli pickle :
5-6 fresh green chilli
150ML of Jalen vinegar
1 1/2 big spoon of sugar
1/4 spoon of salt
How to make :
Green Chili Pickle :
1. The green chillies are sliced, then soaked and later removed slowly so the seeds do not fall off. Next, drain the chillies and let it dry on a kitchen towel/ tissue.
2. While waiting for the green chillies to dry off, mix up sugar and salt along with Jalen vinegar.
3. Put the dried green chillies into a bottle and pour the vinegar mix until full.
4. Let soak for 1-2 hours and it is ready to eat.
Faster method :
Clean and slice the green chillies, then dib in hot water for 10 seconds and drain. Next, put green chillies into clean bottle, pour the vinegar mix and let soak for 30minutes.
Kuey Tiaw Goreng Basah :
1. Boil the shrimp skin with 1 cup of water for 5 minutes, drain and keep aside the broth.
2. Heat the pan with estimated 2 big spoon of cooking oil and wait until it is hot enough. Stir-fry the garlic and onion until it smells good.
3. Stir-fry the chilli paste until the oil separates. Add Jalen oyster sauce accoriding to your own preference and pour the boiled shrimp skin broth. Mix well until seethe.
4. Add Jalen sweet soy sauce, Jalen dark soy sauce, conches, shrimps and swuids. Mix well and let sit for a while.
5. Add kuey tiaw and mix well. Next, put inside the egg. once the egg is half-cooked, mix with kuey tiaw, bean sprouts and chives. Mix well and add Jalen soy sauce up to your own preference.
6. Let sit for a while and turn off the heat. Serve kuey tiaw with green chilli pickle.