2 cups of macaroni
2 big spoon of butter
2 big spoon of wheat flour
2 1/2 cup of fresh milk
4 slice of cheddar cheese
1/2 small spoon black pepper powder
How to make :
Green Chili Pickle :
1. Boil the macaroni wit little of salt until it soften. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat the butter add flour. Mix well fast!
3. Add fresh milk, then mix with black papper powder and a little bit of salt.
4. Add cheddar cheese one by one while whisking it slowly so that won’t get chunk
5. Add macaroni and mix well.
Cheese can be added more up to your own preference and sprinkle some chilli flakes
if you like it to be spicy.